Security Procedures: School Security OfficersSecurity Officers are part of the school staff and safety team. The safety team should consist of security staff, student resource officers, administrators, teachers, students, and parents.
- Security Officers are required to check persons entering or exiting campus.
- Security Officers will remain at their posts, with the exception of the floater, unless directed by the principal or designee.
- Security Officers will monitor park facilities and report violations to security administration on campus.
- Security Officers are required to report any hazard or situation to the principal and their supervisor,
- Security Officers will assist any administrator on campus or from central administration in a crisis
situation. Their duties should be assigned by the principal at the school.
- Security Officers will perform related duties as needed.
Security Officers are required to write daily reports.