Voted as the 2023 Gold Winner for Best Employer by the Readers of the Roanoker Magazine!
RCPS and its partners periodically host job fairs throughout the year. This is an opportunity for candidates interested in learning more about advertised positions to talk with Human Resources staff and hiring managers. There may be the opportunity to also interview during the fair.
RCPS offers highly competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees. Learn more about why RCPS is the right place for you.
Share Your Experience: Discover How to Become a Teacher Today!
When: Monday, December 18 from 5:30-7 p.m.
Where: Patrick Henry High School Auditorium, 2102 Grandin Road SW
Are you interested in changing careers and impacting the lives of young people? Join Roanoke City Public Schools (RCPS) for an insightful session designed for aspiring educators. You will learn how RCPS can support you in becoming a teacher.
- Discover the pathway to becoming a teacher
- Gain insights into commonly asked questions about the teaching profession
- Learn how you can overcome barriers and challenges newcomers might face
Whether you are considering a career change, currently serving as a substitute teacher, or stepping into the educational world for the first time, this event is tailored to provide valuable information and support. Join us to take the first step toward making a meaningful difference in the lives of area students.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
- Q&A will be held following the presentation.
- No registration required. Open to all interested individuals.
For more information, please contact Angela Carr, Licensure Coordinator at (540) 853-1551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Recruitment and Retention
(540) 853-2276 | email@example.com