Payroll staff are responsible for the timely and accurate payment of wages to Roanoke City Public School employees. Payroll staff will:
• Process all payroll transactions that result in the issuance of direct deposits or payroll checks.
• Process payments to payroll related vendors for health, dental and life insurance.
• Process and remit mandated tax liens, garnishments, and related employee deductions.
• Process, pay and report employee and employer taxes.
• Maintain pay and leave records for the division.