At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program
Roanoke City Public Schools serves meals at no charge to children 18 and under through the At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program during the school year. The same meals will be available at no separate charge to all participants at each site.
Meals will be provided on a first come, first served basis at the below times and locations to students who attend afterschool and weekend programs. Meals are served Mondays through Fridays, unless otherwise noted. Visit the schools webpage for contact information and addresses.
Locations and Times
- Crystal Spring Elementary: 3-3:15 p.m.
- Fairview Elementary: 2:45-3 p.m.
- Fallon Park Elementary: 2:15-2:30 p.m.
- Garden City Elementary: 2:45-3 p.m.
- Grandin Court Elementary: 2:45-3 p.m.
- Highland Park Elementary: 2:30-2:45 p.m.
- Hurt Park Elementary: 2:30-3 p.m. and one Saturday per month, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Lincoln Terrace Elementary: One Saturday per month, 10-10:30 a.m
- Monterey Elementary: 2:45-3 p.m.
- Morningside Elementary: 2:30-3 p.m.
- Roanoke Academy for Math & Science: 2:15-2:30 p.m.
- Round Hill Elementary: 2:15-2:30 p.m..
- Westside Elementary: 2:15-2:30 p.m. and one Saturday per month, 10-10:30 p.m.
- Virginia Heights Elementary: 2:45-3 p.m.
- Lucy Addison Middle School: 3:45-4:15 p.m.
- Patrick Henry High School: Saturdays, 9-9:15 a.m. and 12:30-12:45 p.m.
For further information, please contact Ellen Craddock, Director of Food Service at (540) 853-2863 or RCPSFoodNutrition@rcps.info.