Values and Beliefs
- All students can learn.
- Education is the key to a secure future.
- Quality instruction yields positive results.
- Knowledge is interconnected. Learning should be interconnected.
- School must be an environment in which all are safe, accountable, and grow in knowledge, skills, and character.
- All students will show growth in knowledge, skills, and character.
- All students will learn in a safe, responsive, and productive environment.
- Each grade or team will develop and implement cross-curricular instruction.
- Accreditation standards will be met each year.
Below you will find division-provided parent resources. Please be aware that information that is linked from the division website will open in this tab, while content from other sites will open in a new tab.