Welcome to a new season for our Fallon Park PTA! Last year we accomplished much with a Fall Festival, Field Day, a Wonderful Teacher Appreciation week, and many student game nights. We had fundraisers with Kroger, Box Tops, Coke, & Chuck E Cheese. Our main goal for the 2023-2024 school year is to get our families involved.
We are under “construction” this year with our board; we need a Vice President and a Secretary. We have been taking nominations since our Literacy Night in September and would like to vote for these offices in October. Our plan is to also build committees that would help with membership, planning events, and community connections. Are you interested in helping with your students’ PTA Board? Would you like to volunteer for our events? Contact Kristen Shelor, PTA President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming 2024 Events:
- January 18th-Winter Music Concert
- February 1st-General Voting PTA meeting to discuss Budget & Audit reports
- Week of February 15th-Fundraiser (To Be Announced)
- March 21st-Family Night-International Night Theme
- April 18th-Family Night-Night of the Arts (Elections Discussion)