• Counseling

    If you feel in danger of harming yourself or others, please call 911. Other resources are Carilion Connect at (540) 981-8181 and the National Crisis Line at 1-800-784-2433. If you feel you are being physically harmed by a caregiver, you may call Roanoke City Child Protective Services at (540) 853-2245. You may also report a concern about your classmates or school safety using the SpeakUp for Safety tipline. Call or text (540) 200-1999 to report your concern 

    Transcript Requests

    If you are a current student or recent graduate (within the last five years) and need your transcript, you can order it through Parchment . If you have graduated more than five years ago, please call 540-853-1464.

    If you are a current senior and need your transcripts sent to a college, trade school or military, download and complete the transcript request form. Forms should be submitted to your counselor a minimum of two weeks before your deadline.



  • Parsons Hall (Student last names A-Brou; all EL students)

  • McQuilkin Hall (Student last names Brou-E)

  • Parsons Hall (Student last names F-H)

  • Parsons Hall (Student last names I-Mar)

  • Persinger Hall (Student last names Mas-Pl)

  • Persinger Hall (Student last names Po-Sto)

  • McQuilkin Hall (Student last names Str-Z)

  • Remind

    The Counseling Department will be using REMIND to notify students/parents of important events/information. Please sign up based on your grade. Text your correct code to 81010.

  • Freshmen

  • Sophomores

  • Juniors

  • Seniors