About Lincoln TerraceAt Lincoln Terrace Elementary School, it is our mission to provide meaningful, relevant and rigorous instruction in a safe, nurturing environment that encourages life-long learning and academic excellence. We will accomplish this through collaborative staff efforts, parent involvement, community support and high expectations of both staff and students.Lincoln Terrace is one of 17 elementary schools in Roanoke City Public Schools. Located in Northwest Roanoke, Lincoln Terrace is home to the Tigers and is led by Principal Kirsten Mills and Assistant Principal Grafton Young.Lincoln Terrace has the following foundational beliefs:
- High student achievement is the main priority of the school.
- High expectations for all members of the school community.
- Teachers have a responsibility to challenge all students and to ensure that they believe in their own abilities.
- A strong, positive, collaborative school culture is necessary for student achievement.
- Equitable and equal are not synonymous.
- Students learn best in student-centered classrooms.
- Developing, implementing and analyzing common assessments are crucial in ensuring consistent learning.
- Beginning with the end in mind is the key to ensuring high levels of learning.
- Rigorous academics, interdisciplinary instruction, integration of the arts.
Home of the Tigers
Vision: Our Vision is for every child to achieve more than one year’s growth in one year’s time.
Lincoln Terrace Elementary School
Main Office: (540) 853-2994
Fax: (540) 853-2729
1802 Liberty Road NW
Roanoke, VA 24012
Kirsten Mills | email@example.com
Grafton Young | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyler Poindexter | email@example.com
Randi Cadiero | firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Hamed-Moore | email@example.com