Disability Income Protection, Accident, Cancer, Hospital Confinement Coverage
- Sign up anytime directly with our AFLAC representative: Justin Davis, email@example.com, 540-293-4341
- Premiums are paid through
payroll deduction, post tax, and coverage is portable
- Disability Income Protection Insurance: Benefits
include total disability, partial disability and transitional disability
- Accident Indemnity
Protection Insurance: Allows cash benefits to be paid directly to employee
- Personal Cancer Indemnity Insurance: Includes first
occurrence benefit, radiation and chemotherapy benefit
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance: Daily
benefit and rehabilitation benefit
Group Accident and Cancer Coverage
You may apply by printing and completing the Allstate
application. Go to the RCPS Intranet website, Human Resources, click
the “Forms – Benefits” link. Submit completed form to Human Resources.
Group Accident coverage: is guaranteed issue [no
evidence of insurability required].
Group Cancer coverage: if not elected during open
enrollment last year or if not elected within 31 days of hire, evidence of
insurability is required.
are paid through post tax payroll deduction
- Group Voluntary Accident Insurance:
- Benefits for on and off the job accidents
- Consists of a variety of benefits to help employees
with medical and hospital expenses
- Group Voluntary Cancer Insurance:
- Consists of a variety of benefits that correspond
with hospitalization, radiation/chemotherapy and surgery and has an initial
- $100 Wellness Benefit paid per insured annually when
one of the covered Wellness Tests is performed.