|REMINDER: There is no RCPS+ Friday, July 3rd. |
Details Of: ||Back to School Extravaganza! |
|Date: ||8/10/2013 (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM)|
|Calendar: ||Roanoke City Public Schools (Event)|
|Summary: ||It's time for Fun!|
|Description: ||Parents and students of Roanoke City Public Schools learn more about what your school has to offer and get Free School Supplies while they last!
While supplies last, each child that attends the Extravaganza will receive a bag with basic school supplies! A postcard will be mailed to your home closer to date of event - to receive school supplies, you MUST bring the postcard with you.
- Talk with Principals and staff from our schools.
- Pick up forms for school entrance and residency verification
- Get information about immunizations and physicals
- On-line registration available for free/reduced lunches - www.rcps.info
- Receive a bus route informational sheet.
Transportation will be provided from Bluestone Park, Hunt Manor, Indian Rock Village, Jamestown Place, Lansdowne Park (library) Melrose Tower and Pilot Street NW. Buses will depart from the front of each community center beginning at 8:30 am. Buses will leave on the half hour and return on the hour through this event .
|Contact:||Community Relations with questions 853-2816|
|Location:||William Fleming High School|
3649 Ferncliff Ave. NW
Roanoke, VA 24017